What do you need?
This is a question we receive frequently throughout the year, so we wanted to share some unique ways you can invest in the Ranch beyond financial gifts and volunteer service – which are always core needs, by the way! 🙂
- Volunteer groups – we rely on volunteers to keep the Ranch safe, functional, and beautiful for those we serve!
- Opportunities! We are always available to speak with your small group, Sunday school class, youth group, congregation or civic group. These opportunities allow us to continue to grow as we connect others to the vision and mission at Refuge.
- Water bottles – the well water on the Ranch is not drinkable so we go through many cases of water bottles each season.
- Freeze pops – these make great, quick, cool down snacks during sessions on hot days.
- Weed spray – while this may seem like an odd thing to donate, it is a huge need at the Ranch. One of our ministry goals is to provide an environment that is peaceful, restful, and beautiful for our kids and families. Maintaining 17 acres is no easy task!
- Pansies, marigolds, petunias and other colorful annuals for the same reason as above.
- Boots – riding boots are expensive and many of the kids and families we serve cannot afford these on their own. We try to keep a supply on hand. Used boots in good condition are great too!
- Fly traps and fly spray. We wage war on these critters every year.
- Gift cards from Tractor Supply Co., Menards, or Lowes are endlessly useful!
For a more complete wish list or information on how you can get involved as a financial partner, check out this page!
We are so thankful for the incredibly generosity of our community!